The Mature Days setting controls the automatic removal of Sold Properties from the Recent Sales section of your website. It is designed as an automated housekeeping feature.
Generally, Sold Properties will appear on your website if they;
- Have a status of Sold or Settled
- Are published
- Have been marked as sold within the Mature Days period
For example: Your Mature Days is set to 365. Each time you change the status on a property to sold, 365 days later (1 year) the property will automatically be removed from your website.
If you want your Sold Properties to appear on your website you need to ensure your Mature Days setting is something other than 0, otherwise Sold Properties will be removed immediately.
To change your Mature Days setting:
- Click on the Admin menu
- On the page that appears, click on the Edit tab
- Click on the Web Presence tab
- Change the number value for Mature Days and click Update