You can set a property as Prestige on your own website.
- Click on the Real Estate Tab.
- You can either find the property in the list, or find it using the Search feature on the left (Remember, you can search using the PID or parts of the address).
- Click into the property.
- Once you are in the Property Summary screen, just below the properties address at the top there will be a either a Published or Not Published.
- If it is set to Published click on Edit, if it is set to Not Published click on Publish (to view more about Publishing a property, please refer to this article).
- Tick the Prestige box and click Publish.
Please note: If you want to set a property as Prestige or Featured on any other portal, you will need to to do this within that portals (websites) Agent Admin facility.