Early Bird Alerts can alert your offices' contacts to a property before it is published onto the market. Simply subscribe your contacts and they will automatically be sent the latest listings.
If you are not subscribed to Early Bird Alerts, check with your principal to find out how.
- Hover your mouse over the Campaigns tab and select Auto Campaigns.
- Click on New Automatic Composition.
- If your office is subscribed to Early Bird Alerts you will see an emailed titled Early Bird Alerts.
- To subscribe a contact to this email, click on the Contacts tab.
- Click on the name of the contact you would like to subscribe.
- Click on the edit tab.
- Click on the subscriptions tab and tick the check box Early Bird Alert.
- Remember to update your contact by clicking Update Details.