- Hover your mouse over the Reports tab and click on Property Booklet.
- Select Internal Layout 4pp.
- Select which property group you would like to generate a report for.
- Click Generate Report.
- In your PDF Viewer, click the Print button, then click Properties next to the printer drop down.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab, then select “A4”.
- Click the Effects tab, then change the Resizing Options to Print document on: A5 (Scale to fit).
- Click on the Finishing tab, and change “Pages per sheet” to “2 pages per sheet”.
- Finally, click the OK button, and then click the final OK button, which will cause the document to be sent to the printer.
Please be advised that this option may not be compatible with some printers. To see if your printer is compatible, please refer to your printer manual, or contact your printer manufacturer.