This help article is for offices who have sold another company's listing and need the sale attributed to their auto statistics and for offices that have properties that they have sold without the property being published online.
- Add the property into iDashboard as a New Appraisal/Listing using the Selling Agent(s) as the Appraiser & Listing Agent(s).
- Add in the basics of the property e.g Address, Style, Bedrooms & Bathrooms.
Please note: There is no need to enter in advertising details such as a Heading and Description as we will not be publishing the property.
- Move the property to the Contract status.
- Enter in the Minimum Requirements for a Sales Property including VPA and Gross Selling Fee if the property is your office’s listing.
- For conjunctional sales only - Please note: you only need to enter your offices portion of the Gross Selling Fee e.g Total Commission = $10,000 conjunctional split is 50/50, you would only enter your portion being $5,000. Also there is no need to enter in VPA as the advertising would have been handled by the listing Company.
- Move the property to the appropriate status e.g Sold or Settled
If you need help adding properties into iDashboard please click here to find out how to manage your employees.