This help article is for offices who have sold a development site or multiple lots and need the sale attributed to their auto statistics.
- Add the property into iDashboard as a New Appraisal/Listing using the Selling Agent(s) as the Appraiser & Listing Agent(s).
- Add in the basics of the property e.g Address & Style
Please note: There is no need to enter in advertising details such as a Heading and Description as we will not be publishing the property.
- Move the property to the Contract status.
- Enter in the Minimum Requirements for a Sales Property including VPA and Gross Selling Fee if the property is your office’s listing.
- For conjunctional sales only - Please note: you only need to enter your offices portion of the Gross Selling Fee e.g Total Commission = $10,000 conjunctional split is 50/50, you would only enter your portion being $5,000. Also there is no need to enter in VPA as the advertising would have been handled by the listing Company.
- Move the property to the appropriate status e.g Sold or Settled
If you need help adding properties into iDashboard please click here to find out how to manage your employees.