Downloading Mail Merge Documents from iDashboard is simple. With the click of a button your Mail Merge Documents can be generated in a matter of seconds.
Below is a set of instructions on how to generate a Mail Merge Document from a property listing.
NOTE: The below instructions will not be covering how to create Mail Merge Documents. For our help desk articles on creating Mail Merge Documents please click here.
How to Generate a Mail Merge Document From a Property
- In iDashboard open the property you would like to generate your Mail Merge Document from.
- In the property listing click on the Document Library icon,
- If you have used Sender Mail Merge Fields in your Document select the Sender from the Sender drop down box. If no Sender Mail Merge Fields have been used in your Mail Merge Document you can skip this step.
- If Contact Mail Merge Fields have been used in this Document begin typing the name of the contact in the Contact text box and select the correct contact from the generated list. If no Contact Mail Merge Fields have been used in your document you can skip this step.
- Locate your document in the list and click the Download link.
- Your completed merged document will be downloaded to your computer.
NOTE: All downloaded Mail Merge Documents from a property will also be automatically stored in the Attachments section of your property listing.