This article will show you how to generate a list of your contacts. It will also demonstrate how to sort your contacts and generate a CSV file for internal office use.
- Hover your mouse over the Reports tab and click on Contacts Report.
- Click on Contacts.
- Filter contacts according to Name, Allocated Agent, Date of Last Contact, Categories and Contact Sources (Optional).
- More than 1 Contact Category and Contact Source can be selected at this point. Simply select a category from the drop down menu and click Add to Filters to add more than one category.
- Select which information you would like to display. In this example we are displaying the Full Name, Company, Home Phone, Mobile Phone, Contact Source and Allocated Employee.
- Click Generate to generate this list.
- Select the format you would like the contact list/report converted into.
- This will then download a copy of the list in your chosen format.