How to activate the MailChimp Integration
(Please note that you must have an account with Mail Chimp to use this integration)
- In iDashboard go to Admin & Account Settings > Integrations
- Click Activate next to MailChimp.
- Follow the instructions to get your MailChimp API Key and enter it into the API Key field.
- Click Activate.
After you activate the MailChimp integration you will be able to designate Newsletters in iDashboard as a MailChimp campaign – this will create an associated List in your MailChimp account. As you subscribe new or existing contacts to your newsletters in iDashboard, we will sync those contacts with the MailChimp List. Just like MailChimp, it couldn’t be easier!
If any of your subscribers un-subscribe from your MailChimp emails the contact will also be un-subscribed from the Email in iDashboard.
How to deactivate the MailChimp Integration
- In iDashboard click Admin & Account Settings > Integrations.
- Click the Deactivate button next to MailChimp.
- Confirm that you would like to deactivate in the pop up that appears.