We strive to provide you with the best level of customer service with fast and relevant responses. Following these guidelines will allow us to assist you in the best possible way, and to provide you with a speedy and efficient answer your support request. Please, help us help you.
Help Center - We have a comprehensive knowledge base that can help with 90% of all requests. Our knowledge base is kept up to date and verified for accuracy after each iDashboard Release. We prefer that you seek all 'how do I...' information from the Help Center before you contact us for support.
Property Assistance - For help and assistance with an individual property in iDashboard, we recommend using the Need help with this property? feature inside each property. For more information on this feature, please refer to this article.
Billing Enquiries - For all accounts and invoice enquiries you will need to email email@example.com, please ensure you provide the invoice number, and a brief description about your enquiry. We do not provide assistance relating to accounts or billing via our phone support.
Phone Support - For urgent support you can contact our office via phone by calling us on 03 9328 5455, Monday to Friday. We are available from 9.00am to 5.30pm AEST (or AEDT).
Tips when contacting us for assistance;
- When contacting us about a particular listing, always have the property ID handy.
- Always send a fresh email for any new support queries. Do not reply to an old email or forward an old support request with your new request on it.
- Where possible, attach a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing
- When responding to an email from our staff, never modify the email subject line, this allows our Help Center to track all correspondence relating to your specific request.
- If you are calling on behalf of another staff member in your office, always verify the problem yourself first. This way you will be able to answer any questions our support personnel may have.
- When contacting us outside of our business hours for emergency support, please ensure that you leave your full name, office name, any relevant property ID numbers and a short description of your problem. This helps us investigate the problem faster and provides our field staff with the required information necessary to get back to you.
- We recommend that you bookmark this page, and ensure that whenever you have a new staff member start in your office, that you provide this information to them before they contact iProperty.