You can copy a property if you need to:
- update it with a new PID number, and append it to your new listings on your website
- copy it to other categories such as rural and land
- Click on the Real Estate Tab.
- You can either find the property in the list, or find it using the Search feature on the left (Remember, you can search using the PID or parts of the address).
- Click into the property.
- Once you are in the Property Summary screen, click on the Withdraw Icon on the top right of the page.
- A pop up will open giving you the option to add a note to the property. You can leave this blank, but it is a good idea to put a reason in so that a note is created on the withdrawn property. Press Withdraw Listing when you are ready.
A black box will drop down confirming when the property has been successfully withdrawn.
- You will now see that the listing has the status of withdrawn. Click on the button that says Copy as New Listing.
- A pop up will open giving you the opportunity to change details on the listing. Once ready, press Copy to a New listing.
- Your property has now been copied to a New appraisal and has a New PID. Firstly, you will need to click on the address from within the copy listing popup, then you will need to update the status to "Listing" and publish your property.