- After you have logged in, click on the 'Real Estate' at the top of your screen.
- Go into one of your property listings either from the main screen, or you can search for your chosen property.
- To access your Action Plans, you will need to click on the Action Plan Tab inside your property (the lightening bolt).
- iDashboard will show you all of the Action Plans in the system available to a property. If you were in a Contact and click on the Action Plans tab it will show you all of the Action Plans available to a Contact in the system.
- On the Action Plan screen you can see any Action Plans that may have already been triggered, you can also Manually Start an Action Plan by clicking the Start Link. If you would like to know what is involved in that plan before you start, Click on the arrow to the right of the start button, and a list of the associated activities/tasks will populate.
- Once you have click on Start to manually trigger your action plan, you can click on the Upcoming Tab to see the list of tasks needed to complete this action plan and who they are assigned to. You can also see the Overdue and Complete Tasks by clicking on the relevant Tabs on the Action Plan Screen.
- To complete a task in iDashboard, you just need to click on the 'Complete Task' button.
- If you complete a task by mistake, you can go to the completed tab and click on the 'Revert to incomplete' button.
Your tasks are also displayed in the 'My Tasks' section of your today tab, and are separated into Overdue, Upcoming and Completed tabs. Tasks can be completed through the 'My Tasks' section by ticking the check box to the right of the task.