- Click on the Real Estate Tab.
- You can either find the property in the list, or find it using the Search feature on the left (Remember, you can search using the PID or parts of the address).
- Click into the property.
- Once you are in the Property Summary screen click on the Inspections tab.
- Click on the Private Inspections tab.
- Set the date and time for when the Private Inspection took place and the duration.
- Select the contact that attended the Private Inspection, mark if they have been followed up, and select the agent that ran the private inspection.
- Click Add Private Inspection.
Have more questions? Submit a request