You can generate a 3, 4, 5 or 8 per page handout for your rentals, depending on your iDashboard account. Handouts are an extremely cost effective way of keeping potential tenants up-to-date with your current rental listings.
Handouts are generated as PDF documents and you will need a program, such as Acrobat Reader, to open them.
- From the Reports menu, select Handout Reports (your handout report name might be slightly different).
- The Handout Reports page will load, along with all the reports you have access to in your account. Take special note of the names used:
- General handouts can be used for any type of listings
- Open and Auction handouts can only be used for Open Home and Auction listings
- Click the thumbnail of the report you wish to make.
- The report builder screen will load. In the right-hand list select All Rentals. Alternatively you can select only to have:
- Residential Rentals
- Holiday Rentals
- Commercial Rentals
- At the bottom of the screen (scroll down if required) you can choose two levels of Sorting for your handout.
- Your particular handout report may allow for further customisations and options, you can select these (if required) before proceeding.
- When you are ready to generate your report click Generate Report.
For more information on handout reports and other marketing material and how you can get custom templates in iDashboard, please refer to this article.