Knowledge Base - We have a comprehensive knowledge base that can sort 90% of issues any of our users may potentially experience, this knowledge base is kept up to date and verified for accuracy after each iDashboard Release. We recommend that you seek the information you are looking for from our Knowledge base Before you contact us for support.
Email - For all non immediate support requests, or all complex support requests, we recommend that you contact us by email at email@example.com. This allows our support personnel to look into the issue you may be experiencing, and provide you with an accurate answer after doing the adequate research that may be required.
Billing Enquiries - For all accounts enquiries you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org, please ensure you provide the invoice number, and a brief description about your enquiry. We do not provide assistance relating to accounts or billing over the phone.
System Status - For system status alerts, you can follow us on Twitter: @ipropertyau
Phone - For all immediate and urgent support you can contact our office via phone by calling us on 03 9328 5455, Monday to Friday. We are available from 9.00am to 5.30pm AEST (or AEDT).
Tips to help us provide efficient help
• When contacting us about a particular listing, always have the property ID handy.
• Always send a fresh email for any new support queries, don't reply to an old email, and try to attach a screenshot if you are unsure of how to describe the problem. Sending a new email notifies us that a new request has been started.
• When responding to an email from our staff, never modify the email subject line.
• If calling on behalf of another staff member in your office, always verify the problem yourself first. This way you will be able to answer any questions our support personnel may have.
• When contacting us outside of our business hours for emergency support, please ensure that you leave your full name, office name, any relevant property ID numbers and a short description of your problem. This helps us investigate the problem faster.
• We recommend that you bookmark this page, and ensure that whenever you have a new staff member start in your office, that you provide this information to them before they contact iProperty.
We strive to provide you with the best level of customer service, following this information will allow us to assist you in the best possible way, and to provide you with a speedy and efficient answer your support request. Help us help you.