Requirements allows you to add specific property criteria to a contact - criteria that they are looking for in the market, such as a price range, bedrooms, carparks, etc. By adding these requirements to your contacts iDashboard can then automatically email current and future property matches to your contacts, provided they are subscribed to your 'Property Alert / Buyer Match' subscription.
- Hover your mouse over the Contacts tab and click on it.
- Search for your contact in the left side panel and click on their name to be taken to their summary.
- Click on the Property Match Tab.
- Click on the Add a Property Match Link.
- Give the property match a name and pick the details of the property match. You can click the Show Advanced Matching to drop down even more options! Click Add a Property Match when you have entered all the details.
- A black pop up box will confirm the creation.
- If there are properties currently meeting those requirements, a list will populate. You can send these properties directly to the contact. Pick which properties to send using the tick boxes on the left hand side.
- Once you have selected the property/properties you wish to send to this contact, click Send Selected Properties.
To add an advanced property match click on Show Advanced Matching.
Here you can choose from property size, building size, locality and property types.
After you have made your selection, click Update Property Match.
If you need to edit or delete the property match, you can do so.
From the Property Match tab, click on the property match's name to Edit it, or the Red - Symbol to delete.