An Action plan is a list of tasks associated with a property or contact. They can be assigned to a particular employee or to a group of employees within the office, for example, the administration team.
Triggering an Action Plan in iDashboard.
- After you have logged in to iDashboard, click on the Contacts tab at the top of your screen.
- Search for your contact in the left side panel and click on their name to be taken to their summary.
- Click on the Action Plan Tab inside your contact (the lightening bolt). iDashboard will show you all of the Action Plans in the system available to a contact.
- To begin an action plan, click on Start under the Status column of the page.
- A lightening bolt will appear which means the action plan has been started. Click on the arrow next to the lightening to see the list of tasks associated with this action plan.
- Click on the Upcoming Tab to see the list of tasks needed to complete this action plan and who they are assigned to.
- Once you have completed a task, click 'Complete Task'.
- If you complete a task by mistake, you can go to the completed tab and Click 'Revert to incomplete'.
- Your tasks are also displayed in the 'My Tasks' section of your today tab, and are separated into Overdue, Upcoming and Completed tabs. Tasks can be completed through the 'My Tasks' section by ticking the check box to the right of the task.