If you are wanting to send a letter to many contacts but do not want to write each letter individually, Merging Documents in WorkSpace will do this for you.
Below are step by step instructions on how to do a Bulk Mail Merge with WorkSpace.
NOTE: This help desk article will be explaining how to generate a Bulk Mail Merge Document from WorkSpace. The instructions below will not be covering how to add contacts to WorkSpace or how to create Bulk Mail Merge Documents.
Learn how to add contacts to WorkSpace by clicking here.
Learn how to create a Bulk Mail Merge Document by clicking here.
Generate a Bulk Mail Merge Document from WorkSpace
- In WorkSpace click Merge Documents
- Select your Bulk Mail Merge Document from the Document list
- If your Bulk Mail Merge Document contains Property Mail Merge Fields, enter the address or PID for the property in the Property field and select it from the list. If your Bulk Mail Merge Document does not contain Property Mail Merge Fields you can skip this step.
- If your Bulk Mail Merge Document contains Sender Mail Merge Fields, select the appropriate sender from the Sender drop down list. If your document does not contain Sender Mail Merge Fields you can skip this step.
- Click Merge.
- Once your Bulk Mail Merge Document has been completed you will receive both an email and notification in iDashboard containing a link to download your completed document.
NOTE: The number of contacts you are merging and the length of your Mail Merge Document will determine how long it takes to complete your document.