Link to a website or webpage
- To add a link to a website or webpage type the text that you want to have displayed in your newsletter. Highlight the text that you want to turn into a link and click on the Insert/Edit link icon which will bring up the Link Properties window.
- Type in the web address that you want your link to go to and click OK.
- To add an email link to your newsletter click on the Insert/Edit link icon which will bring up the Link Properties window.
- Change the Link Type to E-Mail and enter in the email address that you want this link to go to. If you want to have a pre-formatted Subject line or text in the body of the email you can specify this here as well. Click OK and the link will be created.
- To add a download link to your newsletter (for example a PDF document) click on the Insert/Edit link icon which will bring up the Link Properties window.
- Click on Browse Server, which will bring up the Resources Library.
- Click Browse, then find the document on your computer that you would like added to your page, and click Upload.
- Once you have uploaded your document it will appear as a link in the Resources Library.
- Click on the link to select it, and the document details will be inserted into the Links Property window. Click on OK and the download link will be inserted into your page.
- You can type over the top of the text that is inserted to change it to what you'd like included in your newsletter (such as "Click here to download our pdf").