You can update your Company information and contact details yourself in iDashboard. Changing these details will effect:
- All printable marketing material in iDashboard
- All email alerts and campaigns sent from iDashboard
- The contact details displayed on your website (footer & 'Contact Us' page)
- Your listing in any group directory (if you are part of a franchise)
If you are updating your contact details for the sole purpose of updating your website, please allow up to 10 minutes for the changes to populate through and actually appear on your website.
To change your Company details:
- Click on the Admin (via hovering your mouse over Good Morning/Afternoon) menu
- On the page that appears, click on the Edit tab
- You will automatically be on the Details tab, here you can:
- Update your company name
- Update your physical office address
- Update your postal address
- Update your office timezone
- Click on the Contact tab, here you can:
- Update your primary contact name
- Update your primary email address (used for email alerts)
- Update your email name (used for email alerts, this should be your office name)
- Update your phone & fax numbers (ignore the mobile field, this has been depreciated and is no longer used)
- When you have finished making your changes click Update Agency
Remember, if you are updating your contact details to update them on your website, please allow up to 10 minutes for the changes to take effect.
If you use a third party software product like MyDesktop or Rockend REST, you need to update your agency details manually, updates do not come from your third party software.