The new Document Library in iDashboard Pro makes it easy to standardise on documents in your office and automatically fills in contact, agent or property details.
The document library allows you to store all of your standard letters, documents, templates, contracts and agreements and then merge those documents with your contacts and listing information.
You can easily upload your own files into the Documents library but you will need to ensure that the document has the following specifications:
a) The file must contain support Merge Fields - A list of iDashboard's supported merge fields is available by hovering over the user menu and clicking Admin & Account Settings, then by clicking on Library, once the Library has loaded, click on the Mail Merge fields tab to see the list of available Mail Merge Fields.
b) The file must be saved as an RTF, DOC or DOCX. DOC and DOCX files can only be uploaded as Bulk Mail Merge items.
- Open a new word pad (PC) or textedit (Mac) document and add the text and the merge fields that you wish to use.
- Once you have completed making your document, go to the File menu and select Save as. Enter the file name Select the document type Rich Text Format (.rtf) Click Save.
- In iDashboard hover over the user menu and click Admin & Account Settings, then click on Library.
- Click on Add New Item which can be located in the top right corner.
- A pop up box will appear where you can Edit your custom documents information, pick the type of template it is and upload the file.
- Once you have filled in the details, and selected the file to upload, click Add Document.